I live in the wine village of Meursault. Therefore, my focus is on the region around Beaune. But I will also be happy to accompany you to other destinations between Chablis and Cluny, Cîteaux and
Autun. I would also be happy to put together an individual programme for you. Ideas for classic and original destinations can be found
• M.A. European ethnology and History of Art, University Julius-Maximilian, Würzburg
• University diploma “Wine, culture and oenotourism” and "Terroir and wine tasting", University Dijon
• Tourist guide licence n° GC 14-21-001-P
• Since 2015 labled "vignobles & découvertes"
• Trainer at the "Ecole des vins de Bourgogne", Beaune
Several publications about wine history, recently :